■ Date, venue, time venue opens / time performance starts
Please check at the Japanese page or Schedule page.
■ Ticket type: price (tax included) / max. num. of tickets / age restrictions
※Only the following ticket types are available.
Reserved Seat A: \8,250 / 2 tickets / children younger than elementary school age not permitted, ticket required for children elementary school age and older on day of performance
Arena Standing A (designated block, with entry number): \8,250 / 2 tickets / children younger than elementary school age not permitted, ticket required for children elementary school age and older on day of performance
• Ticket type area depends on venue. See here
for seat map for each venue.
* Ticket type area may change depending on conditions.
• In addition to the ticket price, there are applicable fees.
• For Reserved seats A, seats may be separated by an aisle or slightly different because of venue structure.
• People using wheelchairs should inquire with Venue Contact before purchasing tickets.
• Event goers with children should bring items such as ear muffs to protect the ears of children.
Applying for tickets
♦ Application period: 12:00, Mar. 20 (Fri.)–23:59, Mar. 29 (Sun.)
• Constraints on applications: Individuals can apply and purchase tickets for up to 2 performances.
Individuals can purchase up to two tickets of a particular type for a performance.
You cannot purchase tickets for performances that you have already purchased advance order tickets for.
• Be sure to record information for all people attending when ordering tickets.
• After ordering, be sure to check order details on your My Page for this website.
• In order to make changes to applications after submission, you must cancel the application via your My Page for this site and then submit another application.
• Changes to applications can only be made during the application period. Applications cannot be changed or cancelled after the application period.
* Tickets for this tour are designated event tickets (designated tickets), which are covered by the Act on Ensuring the Proper Distribution of Show and Event Tickets by Prohibiting the Unauthorized Resale of Specified Show and Event Tickets.
Checking whether you won tickets and making payment
♦ When to check if you won tickets and make payment: 15:00, Apr. 3 (Fri.)–23:59, Apr. 6 (Mon.)
You can check whether you won tickets on the Order History page of this website during the above period.
If you select 7 Eleven Pay-Easy to make payments, you should go to the order details page using the order number provided in the Order History for this website, obtain the required payment number, and make the payment by the payment deadline.
If you select credit card payment and win tickets, the amount will be immediately charged against the recorded credit card.
You should go to the order details page using the order number provided in the Order History for this website and confirm that the credit card payment was made.
If payment is not received by the payment deadline, this will be viewed as a cancellation, and the tickets will no longer be valid.
To get your digital tickets
A QR code will be issued in place of a ticket. Be sure to bring that QR code on the day of the performance.
People who have purchased tickets will be notified of how to obtain the tickets by email closer to the day of the performance.
• On the day of the performance, the smartphone of the purchaser of the tickets is necessary to use the digital tickets.
The mobile phone number recorded when applying is also necessary to obtain the digital tickets.
* The digital ticket will be issued after SMS verification via the mobile phone number registered with RADWIMPS TICKET. If the smartphone number is different than the recorded mobile phone number, it will not be impossible to enter the venue.
See For First Time Users
for details regarding how to apply for tickets and other details.
■ Inquiries regarding applying for tickets
Information Center tel. 050-5864–3604 (13:00–17:00, weekdays)
* Inquires are not handled by phone. Use the following form.
Click here for inquiry form